Beautiful 2 bedroom, 1 bath mobile home close to Smiths Falls. Home offers a mudroom as soon as your walk in, with a big closet to hang your coat. You then walk into the spacious kitchen that is open concept with the living room. The cupboards have been updated to allow for more storage and counter space. The kitchen will be coming with a fridge and stove. The bathroom is down the hall and has been redone, equipped with a brand new eco-friendly toilet and bathtub surround. The bathroom has a washer/dryer hook up and will be coming with a stackable washer/dryer. The bedrooms are further down the hall, and are relatively close in size. The home has a 12X8 deck that has been recently stained. Also included would be a 10x10 shed that is equipped with power and lights. The home sits on cribbing and is completely skirted. Oil furnace, ducts and furnace just cleaned this year, with new oil tank; natural gas lines run under the mobile if buyer desires to change fuel type. Electric heater comes with the home as well. The home has been completely gutted, and remodelled to meet current code standards.
All major work has been done:
- new plumbing from water service under trailer to every tap inside
- all old insulation removed and replaced with Johns Mansville white fiberglass throughout
- followed by code standard poly and acoustic sealant around all openings
- finished with 1/2" drywall in all parts of trailer
- new Jeld-Wen vinyl windows throughout
- new receptacles and switches in every box
- all taping and mudding has been done
- primer applied to the walls
All that is required now would be cosmetic finishes.
Mobile will be sold as is. This is a great opportunity for an income property, or a starter home for someone. A definite plus for anyone who is a weekend warrior or professional tradesperson who wants a short-term project. Open to negotiation, but serious offers only. Email or call, ask for Michael or Stephanie.
Smiths Falls, Ontario